Photos

63 Avanti R2

What is the process to post a photo on this forum?

Go to a website like Photobucket or Flickr, I use Photobucket and create a free online account. Upload your pictures to the photobucket website after logging in. Go to the picture you would like to post of the forum and copy the IMG code. Go back to your Forum and create a forum posting and cut n paste the IMG code into your forum post.

Here's an example the IMG code has the following before and after the web address ['IMG]web address['/IMG]

Here's a picture using a IMG code from my photobucket website ...

BodyPainted.jpg

Go to a website like Photobucket or Flickr, I use Photobucket and create a free online account. Upload your pictures to the photobucket website after logging in. Go to the picture you would like to post of the forum and copy the IMG code. Go back to your Forum and create a forum posting and cut n paste the IMG code into your forum post.

Here's an example the IMG code has the following before and after the web address ['IMG]web address['/IMG]

Here's a picture using a IMG code from my photobucket website ...

BodyPainted.jpg

The paint looks great but I think you should go with bigger wheelsbiggrin.gif

ErnieR

I agree that the wheels should be bigger too. You might want to consider a different tire as those seem low on thread.