Avanti Wanted

VtMike

Hi - new guy here . . .  The guys on the Studebaker Forum sent me here . . .

Saw my 1st Avanti in 1963 in Hagerstown, Md when I was 14, and have been itching to have one since then, and now I am ready to scratch that itch.

Looking for a good driver.  A '63 or '64 4 sp R1 or R2 would be great, but an early Avanti II 4 sp w/ 327 or 350 would also be fine.  I can do a little work myself but am not a mechanic.  Need not be original.  I am in Vermont would like to make contact with Avanti owners around here.

Mike in Barre, Vermont.

mike, not sure if you received my pm 2 days ago. i'm in east wallingford, vt, not that far from barre, have had at least one avanti since 1977. give me a call any evening, (having said that, will be away from tomorrow am until monday early afternoon). george perry 802-492-3440

George -  I tried to respond to your pm yesterday  . . .   sorry - must have done something wrong.  Anyway, I would like to come down and see your Avanti.  My cousin is coming to visit next week and will be around until the 15th.  Not sure if I will make it down while he is here.   But if you have pictures of the Avanti I would love to see them in the mean time.  Mike

Archived