Avanti for sale

Bob M

Yesterday I looked at R4921, body RQ3215, couldn't rear the engine number, R1, AT, A/C, round headlights, silver car, red interior. It appears to be complete but deteriorated, poor interior, did not appear to have ever been wrecked, in outside storage last 15 years. The car appeared on Dallas Craigslist April 14. The owner, Alex Smith, says titled as '64, contact him at 512-775-5155. He is asking $6000, he and car are moving to Austin, TX area this week from Dallas. I would have bought the car but I already have too many projects.

Bob M 63R2027

• 1 year later...
Yesterday I looked at R4921, body RQ3215, couldn't rear the engine number, R1, AT, A/C, round headlights, silver car, red interior. It appears to be complete but deteriorated, poor interior, did not appear to have ever been wrecked, in outside storage last 15 years. The car appeared on Dallas Craigslist April 14. The owner, Alex Smith, says titled as '64, contact him at 512-775-5155. He is asking $6000, he and car are moving to Austin, TX area this week from Dallas. I would have bought the car but I already have too many projects.

Bob M 63R2027

Thanks for your iniht how's the body and do you think it worth the price and hows the gelcoat and chrome, hog troughs etc.

Archived