Avanti Pics from Cancun

Guest DRN

Thanks to the poster of these pictures.

The new car looks great. It has an aggressive stance, it maintains the Kellogg look, and I think the crisp lines of the current Mustang windshield/A-pillar/roof are the most appropriate coupe yet for the Kellogg body.

The pictures didn't capture the rear window of the coupe, though. Could the poster note if the rear window is wrap-around, or if it is stock Mustang? The wrap around rear glass is key to look of the coupe IMHO.

Great pics. Thanks again.

The rear glass is wrapped, and looks similar to a late 70's vette. I've yet to figure out how to attach a picture on this board - I'll send you a picture of it.

Jeff

Thanks to the poster of these pictures.

The new car looks great. It has an aggressive stance, it maintains the Kellogg look, and I think the crisp lines of the current Mustang windshield/A-pillar/roof are the most appropriate coupe yet for the Kellogg body.

The pictures didn't capture the rear window of the coupe, though. Could the poster note if the rear window is wrap-around, or if it is stock Mustang? The wrap around rear glass is key to look of the coupe IMHO.

Great pics. Thanks again.

DRN, your account settings won't let me email you. Send me an email at jeffgrohs at pacbell dot net and I'll send you a picture of the coupe rear.

Jeff

The rear glass is wrapped, and looks similar to a late 70's vette. I've yet to figure out how to attach a picture on this board - I'll send you a picture of it.

Jeff

Jeff

DRN, your account settings won't let me email you. Send me an email at jeffgrohs at pacbell dot net and I'll send you a picture of the coupe rear.

Jeff

Jeff thank for posting the pictures. Would realy like to see a picture of the Coupe. E- mail me one if you can.

Karl