Parts from an '85

Geoff

I bought a basket case in 2022 and have plans for it which do not include any factory drive-line parts. The odometer shows 85k miles and change. The biggest problem is, well, basket case. It was left outside since circa '98. The sunroof leaked which screwed most of the interior and it was buried to the rocker panels in plant life. I have a replacement frame, nobody would want the old one, trust me.

All parts are still on the car but will be coming off as the weather starts to warm. Everything coming off this car should be cleaned and/or rebuilt at the minimum.

I don't want the:
engine(*)
automatic transmission
driveshaft
radiator

(*)The coolant entry on the intake manifold corroded so bad it turned to dust. My best guess is that happened over the decades of sitting.

The above list is also not the complete list; more parts will become available as this year progresses. I don't want the engine crossmember in the replacement frame. I also don't want the solid rear axle or the wheels/tires. However, I need those for the time being.

As far as prices, I'll just say everything is priced based on condition and it's all in pretty sorry shape. Ex: I should probably pay you to take the intake manifold off my hands but that makes less sense than me taking it to the metal scrapyard.

I'm in central Maine. If the part(s) can fit inside my Focus sedan I'd travel within 175 miles as the crow flies to meet. That covers all New Hampshire and Vermont. It is most of Massachusetts, even as far as New Bedford. That distance reaches the northern part of Rhode Island as well as the northeast corner of Connecticut.

Also, I'm frequently available if you want to come here and pick up parts.