Due Avanti Paint!

mfg

• 3 months later...

The Due Cento was painted red as the prototype, but was not production Avanti red. It was a little darker than the production red. When it was modified into the Due Cento by the Granatelli's, it was repainted Ford Ragoon red.

The graphics were white gold leaf.

The Due Cento was painted red as the prototype, but was not production Avanti red. It was a little darker than the production red. When it was modified into the Due Cento by the Granatelli's, it was repainted Ford Ragoon red.

The graphics were white gold leaf.

That's very interesting!....And on a side note, the paperwork that came with my own '83 Avanti 'everyday driver' says it left the factory painted Ford 'Rangoon Red'.........I didn't care for that color, and it's now painted '83 Mopar 'Glacier White'.

That's very interesting!....And on a side note, the paperwork that came with my own '83 Avanti 'everyday driver' says it left the factory painted Ford 'Rangoon Red'.........I didn't care for that color, and it's now painted '83 Mopar 'Glacier White'.

I don't know how it looked on your car, but it is Kick Ass on the Due Cento!

Originally, the Rangoon Red did look good,......but this Avanti spent much of its 'early' life outside in the sun.....and the red faded to an almost flat 'orangy-red'....Not Good!!