27 issues of Avanti magazine (free)

Harvey

I sold my Avanti last year so no longer of interest to me. I have 27 issues of Avanti magazines from Summer-Fall 2003 (issue 123) to Winter-Spring 2010 (issue 149) plus the 150th anniversary issue. If any wants them just pay the postage. They should fit in a medium flat rate box which is $12.65. Harvey

Edited by Harvey

• 2 months later...

HI there Harvey, I would love those magazine's!!!!! My father has finally gave my the keys to our 63 R1 4 Speed, Black on Black Avanti that has been in the garage since 1992, there is a lot about it that I have forgot. Not sure how you want payment but I am In for sure! Looking forward to your reply, thanks bud!!

Hello Harvey,If your offer of the magazines is still good.please call me at 863-984-2174.I am very interested. Thanks

HI there Harvey, I would love those magazine's!!!!! My father has finally gave my the keys to our 63 R1 4 Speed, Black on Black Avanti that has been in the garage since 1992, there is a lot about it that I have forgot. Not sure how you want payment but I am In for sure! Looking forward to your reply, thanks bud!!

I sent you a PM. I see you have a WA phone number. I'm in Bellingham quite often if you are close.

Hello Harvey,If your offer of the magazines is still good.please call me at 863-984-2174.I am very interested. Thanks

I need to give 63blackR1 a chance to respond. If he doesn't I need your address and zip so I can get a shipping quote for you.

Harvey