1981 Avanti Seats

theGman

I have a pair of stock '81 solid vinyl seats, colored medium gray. They are complete with tracks. Average (good) condition. Tracks slide fine; replaced them with modern seats with adjustable backs. Don't know what they're worth, but they'll be here for a while if anyone is interested.

Paul

I may be interested depending on how much they differ from '63s

e-mail to 63Avanti@sterkel.org, thanks!

I have a pair of stock '81 solid vinyl seats, colored medium gray.  They are complete with tracks.  Average (good) condition.  Tracks slide fine; replaced them with modern seats with adjustable backs.  Don't know what they're worth, but they'll be here for a while if anyone is interested.

Paul

• 3 months later...
I have a pair of stock '81 solid vinyl seats, colored medium gray. They are complete with tracks. Average (good) condition. Tracks slide fine; replaced them with modern seats with adjustable backs. Don't know what they're worth, but they'll be here for a while if anyone is interested.

Paul

Hi Paul, I got a 1977 wreck and need alot of parts, I'm on a budget, but interested in your seats who's the vinyl ? trears? faded? Please quote if you still have to; mike damatom@netscape.net

Archived