Consolidation

Guest dapy

Is there a way to clean up the mess left by this trivia discussion? Or at least sort the important from the trivial?

Edited by dapy

Is there a way to clean up the mess left by this trivia discussion? Or at least sort the important from the trivial?

dapy, what's trivial to one person may not be so trivial to the next. Once again, I suggest that you do not open the 'trivia' threads.

I view this forum regularly for Avanti info and chat. I haven't seen this much interaction in a long time. It is fun to participate in the trivia and to see it having an impact on Avanti information being shared. The interest in Avanti's and Studebakers seem to be less and less as our cars and we older members fade into the sunset. I'm 70 and my 63R3453 is was 51 last February. I'm still original and 95% of my Avanti is too. Lets enjoy our hobby and keep this forum alive. Thanks mfg for Trivia.

If it takes TRIVIA to engage more people in this forum I am for it. However, the trivia subjects seem artificial and inconsequential and there are so many it is hard to wade through or ignore them. But one man's trash is another man's treasure. And we all want Avantis treasured.

BTW I'll take 70 any time...

Edited by dapy