Avanti signs

studeq

I have been collecting Studebakers and documentation for over 50 years. In the early years (back in the 60’s and 70’s) I accumulated a lot of original Studebaker dealer signs from the teens thru the 60s. The price for these original signs has now gone out of sight. This prompted me to reproduce my signs using the original size and colors. I recently completed the Avanti signs. I am attaching images of these signs. The Authorized Service is 3 foot X 1 ½ foot and the Parts and Accessories is 36 X 16.” They are $115 each. Printed on 5/8” foam board (larger sizes available). Also available on heavy matte or glossy paper for framing, inquire. Can be picked up personally at your nearest FedEx/Kinkos and avoid postage or can ship. If you have an interest contact me direct at rtq11 at comcast dot net

004copy2_zps6f68e293.jpg?t=1378284034

005copy2_zpsd0456b47.jpg?t=1378283945

They're nice Richard.

And on a related note, allow me to recommend your reproduction window stickers.

I have one I display on the car (laminated so I can tape it on the inside of the drivers side quarter window) at shows and it is always noticed.

My car's $5400 price tag reminds people that Studebaker wasn't just a maker of inexpensive compacts.

If you show your Avanti, they're great to have. Just send Richard a copy of your production order.

Edited by J Boyle

Thanks for the unsolicited testimonial John. Yes, I have been doing the window price stickers for over 15 years. I have probably done 50 or more Avantis. Can do with the original style forms or somewhat enhanced. See my website for samples. Click for larger views: http://www.thestudebakerwheel.com/window_price/window_price.htm