New paint for my '03

My '03 is a daily driver. Because of that I have more than my share of chips and scratches. I also had a paint oxidation problem on the side of my car that faces the SW most of the day, at work. While getting a leather interior repair done, I asked the folks who could do really good paint. (I liked some of the custom jobs on their lot that had new paint. They were waiting for new leather interiors.) They told me the name of the company. I took my Avanti there and they gave me a bid, with the original Ferrari paint, of $2800 plus $300 if I did the door jambs. I negotiated it down to $2500 for everything, including taxes!

They did a sweet job. I am really particular, but it is a great job. There is a little more metallic in it than the original and I am not sure there is as much purple highlights in bright lights, but the quality is great. They repaired the fiberglass stress fractures and did a several step paint job...top of the line job they do.

I am going to try to include pictures, but I have never been successful at doing that before. So here goes.

Jim

Just as I thought...all my files were to big to upload. Sorry.