Avanti at Bonneville poster

studeq

DSCF2309best-1.jpg?t=1331740967

I believe this is my first post on this forum. I have not been active with the AOAI since I have never owned an Avanti and chances are pretty slim that I ever will. My principal interest is in the pre WWII Studebakers but I also wrote a regular column for the SDC’s Turning Wheels for over 30 years. I do however have a huge collection of Avanti literature and memorabilia that I have been collecting since the early 1970s. Recently I have been organizing it and have made some reprints that may not have been heretofore offered to Avanti owners. One is the Bonneville poster shown in the attached image. I have the original which is more than 3 X 4 feet. I have reproduced them in more manageable sizes as indicated below. I had advertised these a few years ago on the SDC forum and sold quite a few. I am now selling out the remainder at the prices indicated. I have lots of other larger Avanti reprints that are available. Just contact me if you have an interest.

The Avanti Bonneville posters:

12 X 18” $10 plus $4.00 postage

24 X 36” $14 plus $5.50 priority mail

36 X 48” $20 plus $5.50 priority mail

Cash, check, money order or PayPal accepted. Contact me directly for any further information (rtq11@aol.com)

Of course I also do the Avanti window price stickers. See my website for samples

http://thestudebakerwheel.com/window_price/window_price.htm:

Sorry, but the link says no link found and sends me to the studebaker wheel. Do you have a window sticker invoice info for Altman Avanti II's?