F/S: Quart of Avanti and Stude Wheel Paint

Jolly-John

Hi, Gang. I have an extra quart of custom-mixed DUPONT acrylic enamel paint for Stude and Avanti wheels for sale.

The color was matched to the spare tire wheel of my very low mileage 1963 Avanti. Some guys on the forum have mentioned two different colors of wheel paint being used on the later model Studes (one creamier or almost an "almond" shade and the other just an "off-white"). I can tell you that this quart I have would be considered more the "creamier" or almond shade wheel paint color. The price is $32 for the fresh quart, plus shipping. Thanks. John in Wisconsin

Edited by Jolly-John

This quart of wheel paint has been SOLD.

Hi, Gang. I have an extra quart of custom-mixed DUPONT acrylic enamel paint for Stude and Avanti wheels for sale.

The color was matched to the spare tire wheel of my very low mileage 1963 Avanti. Some guys on the forum have mentioned two different colors of wheel paint being used on the later model Studes (one creamier or almost an "almond" shade and the other just an "off-white"). I can tell you that this quart I have would be considered more the "creamier" or almond shade wheel paint color. The price is $32 for the fresh quart, plus shipping. Thanks. John in Wisconsin

Edited by Jolly-John