2011 Meet Survivor Class

Jim McCuan

Jim: I didn't realize they were judging 'heads' ! Seriously....I have contacted the meet chairman regarding who will be the Chief Judge for the meet in Gettysburg. As soon as I hear from him, I'll let you know. Also, the description of the survivor class was in Mimi's monthly letter in TW's, several months ago, without looking, I'd say the Feb or Mar TW's. I know because I emailed her my comments to the proposed 'rules' and never received an answer.

stupak

Jim: I'm glad 'someone' contacted you. My email from 6/29/11 to them still has not been answered??? I guess they are just busy. Perhaps the trick is to not ask a question and someone will answer it. stupak

• 2 weeks later...

Stupak,

Mike Baker contacted myself and next year at South Bend we will be having awards given out for Authenticity and Survivors. I am very interested in your thoughts on the matter as it sounds like I will be the head judge for these two. I am the person doing the "Authenticity Manual" for the AOAI. I will be pushing for very nice framed certificates and license plate medalions to go on the car for those who qualify. I am a huge advocate for both of these classes. Anyone wanting to talk more on this please send me an email as I am open to all thoughts. Also, please email me about the tire you have. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN IT

Greg