1967 Avanti II for sale

Ryunker

Hello all I am in posession of my father-in-laws 1967 Avanti II, he has gotten too old to enjoy it any longer. He purchased it back in 1982? He has put like 2000 miles on it since. I have it and have done some service work on it, and he has put me to the task of finding it a new home.

The good, it is RQA0123, turquoise with same color interior, along with black cloth inlays, the car was painted at the Avanti factory in south bend just before he purchased the car. The car remains as it was when new, factory A/C, stereo, no power windows, but has power steering and brakes. The car runs well and drives wonderfly.

I have pictures on the web at http://www.yunker.info/avanti/ , there are no adds or other crap there, just my own page about the car, along with the service work I have completed. The car works extremely well, but is hard to start due to the choke plate is out of adjustment (does not close all the way).

The price, well my idea of the value is quite high, but I am not a car salesman. Bottom line is $10,000. If you are determined to be a barter guy, then the starting price would be $14,000, your choice.

The car is in my garage here in Crystal Lake, IL I start it and drive it occasionally to ensure it stays good, currently it is tucked away under covers for the upcomming winter. Please let me know if you have any interest in this piece of history.

Rich Yunker

Ryunker1@earthlink.net