2007 avanti

b denning

my wife and just returned from our vacation a couple of weeks ago from Cancun. as an owner of a 2004 conv. we had to visit the new Avanti plant.David Sharples personal walked us through the entire facility.as with my 2004 the new models are magnifcent.we were shown avantis in every stage of production. every thing is done in house .they even make their own dash assembles .photographs at any angle do no Avanti justice.they must be viewed in person.the fit and finish on all the 2007's I've seen rival exotics that are double and triple the price of a new avanti.i have owned and restored over a hundred classics and antiques and never have I've been so enamored over a car until the new avantis rolled off.my wife fell in love with a pearl white coupe.i promised her I will buy her the coupe when her lease is up in 10 months on her 2005 STS

I just called the 770 456-0900 number that usually transfers to Cancune and got a message that this number has been disconnected. Do you know if they are still in business. I was talking to Debbie down there about a drivers side window and she never did call me back.

Ernie, where'd you hear this rumor? I just heard from Fred Blum this morning.

thx, Jeff

I'll call Morrow Monday and get it straight from them. (I believe Fred is at his home, and not down by Morrow/Atlanta.) Will advise.

I called Morrow Monday & Wednesday and keep getting an answering machine.

I plan to be in Hotlanta for several days in May, June, and August. I'll drive there if we won't hear anything before then!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least Jim Wilson is still there. I took them up on the reduced prices for a 2006 - it was picked up on Monday. It should be here in about 10 days +/-

I called Morrow Monday & Wednesday and keep getting an answering machine.

I plan to be in Hotlanta for several days in May, June, and August. I'll drive there if we won't hear anything before then!