1990 4 door Registry

I have taken over the 1990 4 door registry from Richard Morris who is moving to Texas.    Much of the ownership information changes every few years.  I also do a registry for the 2005 to 2007 Mustang Avantis but there are to believed to be 28.  I own #4009, 4017 & 4027.

Please contact me if you know of any 4 door owners you may know.  

Our serial numbers run from 1000 (prototype)  to 1090 (or maybe 1091).   Some people mentioned there were 50% of the number skipped to make production numbers seem larger than it really was.  Richard had some 59 accounted for so the figure of 50% seems inaccurate.  

If you are one of these owners be sure your last 4 of your S# is listed in the AOAI Roster as this is the key to this system.

Don Lindner, 4 door owner of 1076  Made the cover of the Avanti Calendar for 2024.   

314-973-8686,  dlindner@mac.com    

IMG_2985.JPG

IMG_0532.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Don, I used to be able to access this list but I no longer remember how I did it. It had some good info about location of car, how obtained, owners name, etc. I also had a 1988 Silver anniversary car #3, (1&2 were prototypes and were red on red and were not originally sold as JJ and Kelly took them). I am interested in the current location of that car.

Ron