AVANTI! The Movie

Guest dapy

In 1972 Billy Wilder directed Jack Lemmon and Juliet Mills in the movie. Had nothing to do with our cars and those shown were Italian midget mobiles. Some critics liked it and some thought it should have been X rated with Ms. Miles topless scene and Lemmon's bare backside.

I liked it and recommend it to those who enjoy Italian scenery, Italian jokes and partial nudity. Perhaps you had to be there, or get it from Netflix.

As a former military member, I was offended by the Italian helicopter pretending to be a USN ship. Wrong model, wrong colors, wrong markings, wrong uniforms... :)

Juliet Mills topless was the best part of the film...for those of us who remember her from "Nanny and the professor".

• 2 weeks later...

In 1972 Billy Wilder directed Jack Lemmon and Juliet Mills in the movie. Had nothing to do with our cars and those shown were Italian midget mobiles. Some critics liked it and some thought it should have been X rated with Ms. Miles topless scene and Lemmon's bare backside.

I liked it and recommend it to those who enjoy Italian scenery, Italian jokes and partial nudity. Perhaps you had to be there, or get it from Netflix.

I have seen part of the movie, though I have a copy of the poster in my continuing collection of "Avantiana"! As it were!