Avanti Kid Racing T-Shirts 4 sale

Avanti kid

:) After 18 years of Land Speed racing at Muroc Dry Lake (Edwards, AFB), El Mirage Dry Lake & Bonneville this year racing at Bonneville's Speed Week was the last race for my Avanti. Public Poll?

(If checked, votes will be made public. This cannot be changed once a vote has been made!)

You may add 3 more question(s), with 20 choices per question

Add Another Question

Close Poll Form

Topic

For this last race we had custom T-Shirts made to sell to our Racing friends I had 65 custom T-Shirts made and only have 13 T-Shirts left to sell, we have 5 each mediums; 5 each Large; 3 ea XL, they cost $20 plus shipping. Contact me at "avantikid@earthlink.net" thanks Dave Bloomberg

:) After 18 years of Land Speed racing at Muroc Dry Lake (Edwards, AFB), El Mirage Dry Lake & Bonneville this year racing at Bonneville's Speed Week was the last race for my Avanti. Public Poll?

(If checked, votes will be made public. This cannot be changed once a vote has been made!)

You may add 3 more question(s), with 20 choices per question

Add Another Question

Close Poll Form

Topic

For this last race we had custom T-Shirts made to sell to our Racing friends I had 65 custom T-Shirts made and only have 13 T-Shirts left to sell, we have 5 each mediums; 5 each Large; 3 ea XL, they cost $20 plus shipping. Contact me at "avantikid@earthlink.net" thanks Dave Bloomberg

Hi Dave, couldn't figure out the poll, but would like a "L" T-shirt. Please let me know how to pay you. Thanks

Hi Dave, couldn't figure out the poll, but would like a "L" T-shirt. Please let me know how to pay you. Thanks Hi you can send $25 check to Dave Bloomberg 29135 Lotusgarden Dr.; Canyon Country, CA 91387 thanks

H