Forum Size?

jeffdgale

I really appreciate this forum and want to make sure I getting the most out of it. My question, is the 66-83 section really only 5 pages and starts from March of 2005? I read mentions of other post such as using a washer in the shifter as a means of adjustiment to get into 1st, but don't seems to be able to find anything further. This is just one example of others. Am I doing something wrong? What am I missing?

Thanks.

I really appreciate this forum and want to make sure I getting the most out of it. My question, is the 66-83 section really only 5 pages and starts from March of 2005? I read mentions of other post such as using a washer in the shifter as a means of adjustiment to get into 1st, but don't seems to be able to find anything further. This is just one example of others. Am I doing something wrong? What am I missing?

Thanks.

Jeff:

When you first go to the 66-83 Avanti page, look down at the bottom of the page. There should be a blue bar with two Go buttons to the right. There are drop down lists to the left of the Go buttons. The top Go button allows for jumping directly to other forum subsections. The lower Go button allows for searching messages in the current forum subsection. The third drop down list from the left can be used to see older messages.

Hope this helps,

Joe Menacker