Need Help passing Smog Test

GAWen

My 1971 Avanti is really upsetting the Green Peace folks with her dirty exhaust. I have replaced the Carburator, Spark Plugs and Wires, Reset the timing, leaned out the carb, New Vacuum lines (thus no leaks), new distributor cap and rotor. Cylinder compression is 145 + in all cylinders. I have got to get this beast to pass the smog test, and idesa ??? George Wendell BrownWtrSailr@aol.com

My 1971 Avanti is really upsetting the Green Peace folks with her dirty exhaust. I have replaced the Carburator, Spark Plugs and Wires, Reset the timing, leaned out the carb, New Vacuum lines (thus no leaks), new distributor cap and rotor. Cylinder compression is 145 + in all cylinders. I have got to get this beast to pass the smog test, and idesa ??? George Wendell BrownWtrSailr@aol.com

The Avanti passed smog today HOORAY. Thanks to Paul and his idea that I may have a defective purge cannister. Thanks to all for your comments and ideas. George Wendell

The Avanti passed smog today HOORAY. Thanks to Paul and his idea that I may have a defective purge cannister. Thanks to all for your comments and ideas. George Wendell

Sorry George. I miss read the year.saw 71 ,read 81.oops. Glad to see it passed