1990 Windshield

RonB

I had my 1990 Avanti parked in the driveway with a car cover for a month or two. When I took the cover off, my windshield was cracked starting on the very top passenger side to midway down. No trace of a rock or nut hitting. Anyone know where I can find a new or decent used windshield? Car is gray and has the tinted (I think blue?) with the black outline PPG windshield.

Thanks,

Ron

ronbron@att.net

• 1 month later...

I had my 1990 Avanti parked in the driveway with a car cover for a month or two. When I took the cover off, my windshield was cracked starting on the very top passenger side to midway down. No trace of a rock or nut hitting. Anyone know where I can find a new or decent used windshield? Car is gray and has the tinted (I think blue?) with the black outline PPG windshield.

Thanks,

Ron

ronbron@att.net

Hello, I have some nos glass for a 1988 sc .The windshield will fit all years. The side door glass (and vents) were for my" 88sc." I also have two basket weave wheels off a convertable that might fit. I will consider any reasonal offer . call my PA. cell # 814 233 7366 if interested. HERB

Hello, I have some nos glass for a 1988 sc .The windshield will fit all years. The side door glass (and vents) were for my" 88sc." I also have two basket weave wheels off a convertable that might fit. I will consider any reasonal offer . call my PA. cell # 814 233 7366 if interested. HERB

Actually it is a common windshield and any good auto glass shop will be able to replace it.

I had to have mine replaced twice last year. The first time they had one in stock, the second it took less than a week to get one!

Charlie RQB3921

Archived