Shameless plus...2002 Avanti on eBay...

Gunslinger

5 hours ago, DAPY said:

Who would buy a used car from a Cowboy?

I would, Bruce's 70 Avanti was a spectacular example while his 02 is another outstanding example of the marque and I'm a Lions and Patriots fan.

Edited by Avanti83

I'm no cowboy though I grew up watching westerns and still enjoy them.  The "Gunslinger" name came from being a cop, firearms instructor, competitive shooter and a firearms collector.  I've been retired for some time and my instructors certifications have expired and rarely get to the range.

The eBay name came about due to my account having been hacked some years back and I had to change my previous and original eBay ID.  Pretty much every name I could come up with was already taken...I ended up using my initials added to "ranch" more out of a sense of frustration.  I live on 8 1/2 acres so I guess it could charitably be referred to as a ranch.

I never thought that would need explaining.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, Gunslinger said:

This is a shameless plug for my 2002 Avanti which is listed for sale on eBay.  2002 Avanti for sale.

I have lots of other Avanti items and memorabilia listed on eBay as well...more will be listed as I can get to it.

What happened to B A T (bring a trailer)?

I tried to place it on BaT but they rejected it.  They said they had many cars for sale and didn't think mine would be of interest to those that frequent their site.  Sounds strange but if they don't want my car advertised there that's up to them.  The actual phrase I said to myself I won't repeat here.

Bruce the car looks great in the ad.  I'd be bidding if I didn't already have two Avantis in the garage.  Good luck with the sale.