Avanti Production!

mfg

In January of 1963, Studebaker reached a peak production level of........?....... Avantis a day.

1) Eighteen......2) Twenty Two......3) Twenty Eight.....or.....4) Thirty Two

19 minutes ago, mfg said:

In January of 1963, Studebaker reached a peak production level of........?....... Avantis a day.

1) Eighteen......2) Twenty Two......3) Twenty Eight.....or.....4) Thirty Two

If you use all 31 days of January, the average would be 19.  If you use 20 working days for January, the average would be 30.  Based on this, I will say 4) Thirty Two for the "peak".  

2 hours ago, studegary said:

If you use all 31 days of January, the average would be 19.  If you use 20 working days for January, the average would be 30.  Based on this, I will say 4) Thirty Two for the "peak".  

Sorry, answer #4 is not correct.

January 1963 was the peak month for production of Avantis with 592.  If you assume that they were working six days per week at that time, they would be averaging 25 per day.  Based on this new assumption, I will go with 3) Twenty-Eight.     

7 hours ago, studegary said:

January 1963 was the peak month for production of Avantis with 592.  If you assume that they were working six days per week at that time, they would be averaging 25 per day.  Based on this new assumption, I will go with 3) Twenty-Eight.     

And you are now CORRECT!:)