1981 wiper switch

NHcamper

Does your car have switch on the turn signal stalk?  If so, you need to determine whether you have an American Motors or a Chrysler steering column.  Once you know that finding the right switch should be easier.

3 hours ago, NHcamper said:

My wipers only work on high speed. Anyone know what switch they used, or a aftermarket solution. 

I suggest jumping the switch terminals to verify that your problem lies within the switch.

If it is the switch take it out and see what identifying numbers and brand might be on it.  If so you might able to find a cross-reference on the NAPA website.  You might also be able to find an identical switch by taking it to NAPA...their catalogs usually have pictures of the switches they carry...maybe their online site as well.

If the switch has a built in 'delay' feature plus two wiper speeds, and if pressing it in activates the windshield washer, and if the knob is sort of oval (football) shaped,....then it's the same one as in my '83, and I believe it was  sourced from AMC....American Motors--Jeep.:)