ATTN...Avanti Fans!

mfg

New England area Avanti-Studebaker fans:o.............Don't forget about the Ocean Bay Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club's "OCTOBERFEST"...(Sunday 10/21/18........10am-3pm)....to be held, as it is every year, at Brookline's Museum of Transportation...... (Larz Anderson Park.......Brookline, Mass)

If the weather is favorable, (and it's supposed to be), there will be a good turnout of Studebakers and Packards, parked on the beautiful lawn next to the carriage house/museum

The Northeast Avanti Chapter always makes its presence known, with members usually bringing a dozen or so Avantis of various years to the event!

As it's going to be a busy day for me tomorrow, I'll be there with my "everyday driver" 1983 'Blake' Avanti .

Hope to meet a few of you there!.......Ed:)

I have driven various Studebakers and Avantis to that meet.  It is a very nice location.  This is the first that I have heard of this year's meet.  Since it is tomorrow, I will not be able to attend.  Hello to Rodhouses, Jolicouers, Dayton, you, etc.!

Update....bummer!!....I never made it to this meet!....The left front brake caliper seized up on my grandaughter's 2009 Corolla, and GUESS WHO ended up changing it?:o

Oh well, it turned out to be a partly rainy day anyway.....I'm told about twenty five Stude/Avanti fans showed up.:)