How to Correct Reported Build Specs for Interior?

BillyBob

My '63 R1 Avanti, R4314, is reported (see pg. F-198 of Avanti Authenticity Manual) as being the first car built with black (vs salt and pepper/turquiose and black) carpeting on floor and door panels.  I have Production Order & Window Sticker (file attached; sticker indicates Avanti Turquoise exterior paint (P6332), carpets/lower door panels/floor as turquoise and black, optional Regal trim (923, pleated doors/seat inserts) with turquoise (TQV) upholstery) .  I've also established contact with Alan Basile, Authenticity Manual co-author, to correct.  What else - if anything - to do?  Many thanks for thoughts & response!

R4314 Window Sticker smaller file.pdf

Edited by BillyBob
Window Sticker Codes explained.

Since no one else responded, I will agree that you did the correct thing so that the keepers of the information have one more detail for our basis of knowledge.  The only other thing that I would do, assuming that he does not already know, is to forward this information to the Archivist at the Studebaker National Museum.  He is Andrew Beckman and his email is: abeckman@studebakermuseum.org