1963 avanti

Jeepster

1963 R 2 4 spd car. Red, black and white int. This is California car from new, was a 1 owner till this year when owner passed on. I just put a kit in the carb, new rear brake shoes,

axle seals and gaskets, changed eng , trans and rear end oil.  Other than  one repaint and non original mufflers and tires,  it appears to be an original car. The windshield is

cracked in the left lower corner and the drivers seat needs recovering, paint  has typical road rash from driving but still looks great. Odometer reads 85,500 mi. I have 

records back to original purchase. Frame and hog troughs are xlint. This thing runs great and hauls a**.$ 27,500 tescco@gmail.com or (916) 727-2673 , Sacramento, Ca.

ava

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just unloaded from the semi and is now sitting in my garage.  Had to run back to the office, so looking forward to checking it out.  Special thanks to Sal and to Terry.

3 hours ago, 426 Elephant said:

Just unloaded from the semi and is now sitting in my garage.  Had to run back to the office, so looking forward to checking it out.  Special thanks to Sal and to Terry.

Hey, good for you!:).....When you have a chance, a few more pics of this beauty would be GREAT!

Archived