Brooks Favorite?

mfg

5 minutes ago, studegary said:

Sceptre (I hope.  It is my favorite.)  Of course this was a design and not a production model.  For production models, I would guess the Wagonaire.

Good thoughts, however both are incorrect!

The Excalibur (Studebaker S.S.)?

6 minutes ago, r1lark said:

I would guess either the Jeep Wagoneer or the GT Hawk............I'll say the GT Hawk.

Great guess!....Great looking car! (Hawk)....however, no, neither one of these were his all time favorite design!

5 hours ago, scottgriggs said:

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

You NAILED it!!....Steven's personal favorite of his forty six automotive designs was the 1958 OSCAR-MAYER WIENERMOBILE!!........Well Done!

12 hours ago, mfg said:

You NAILED it!!....Steven's personal favorite of his forty six automotive designs was the 1958 OSCAR-MAYER WIENERMOBILE!!........Well Done!

Yep!....once again, Brooks liked those Weiners "WELL DONE"!! :D

16 hours ago, mfg said:

I knew that he did it, but could not imagine that that was his favorite DESIGN (perhaps project).  

I was in a Wienermobile.  It was not impressive, strictly functional, on the inside.

6 hours ago, studegary said:

I knew that he did it, but could not imagine that that was his favorite DESIGN (perhaps project).  

I was in a Wienermobile.  It was not impressive, strictly functional, on the inside.

DESIGN Gary!...As a matter of fact Steven's Wienermobile design was the first to incorporate a 'hot dog bun' into the vehicle!

Edited by mfg