Avanti Sedan!

mfg

I'll call that false-pretty sure Brooks Stevens was working on the 65-66,and they weren't the two-door/four-door prototypes.

49 minutes ago, murph the surf said:

I'll call that false-pretty sure Brooks Stevens was working on the 65-66,and they weren't the two-door/four-door prototypes.

Hmmm....tough to answer...You are correct in saying false.....however, your reason is not correct...sorry!

I believe studegary will weigh in here.

6 hours ago, mfg said:

Hmmm....tough to answer...You are correct in saying false.....however, your reason is not correct...sorry!

I believe studegary will weigh in here.

Since you asked.  It is False because that sedan styling model was for a Studebaker, not Avanti, sedan.  

1 hour ago, studegary said:

Since you asked.  It is False because that sedan styling model was for a Studebaker, not Avanti, sedan.  

Sorry no, your answer is incorrect also!

Was it that the two door/four doors were considered a 1964 prototype,not a 1965-1966 prototype?

1 minute ago, murph the surf said:

Was it that the two door/four doors were considered a 1964 prototype,not a 1965-1966 prototype?

Nope!......Hint....consider the first part of the question a given (the Avanti sedan prototype), then analyze the second part of the sentence.

Bingo!-four door on driver's,two door on passenger's...that was a stumper!