1963/1964 Avanti Authenticity Manual

lschuc

The 1963 & 1964 Studebaker Avanti Authenticity Manual is finally completed. It has been eagerly anticipated since it was previewed at the 2015 International Meet. Order your copy today with free shipping.

This 352 page, full-color book was compiled to essentially show how Studebaker factory workers assembled the Avanti automobile. Full-color photographs and descriptions show the correct parts and locations under the hood, chassis, interior colors and engine assembles as the cars came from the factory.

Almost every page contains large and clear color photographs to show how parts were assembled, decals placed and the factory placement of all hoses, clamps and accessories.

If you're restoring an original Studebaker Avanti, this book is essential to creating a concours-winning automobile.

Click the link below to order your copy!

https://www.aoai.org/shop/product.php?productid=45

authcover.jpgauthmanual02.jpg

Ischuc: :unsure:

When can I expect delivery?

I'm wearing a rut in the driveway going to the mailbox, as I sent a check the day I received the "Avanti Magazine" !!

Ischuc: :unsure:

When can I expect delivery?

I'm wearing a rut in the driveway going to the mailbox, as I sent a check the day I received the "Avanti Magazine" !!

If you mailed your check to the Arizona address in the magazine, all preorders were mailed yesterday, June 20, the same day we received books from the printer. All orders are sent priority mail.

I received my copy of the Authenticity Manual today. I am VERY satisfied, to say the least!

The amount of work that has gone into this book is truly incredible. If you have an original car like my #5255 is, you must get a copy of this book!

Thanks for your hard work......it's been worth waiting for.

I received mine today as well. I can't imagine the effort and research that went into this.

My only complaint is not with the book itself...the postal service didn't treat it properly...the mailing container was ripped and about 15-20% of it got wet and discolored. It was sent Priority Mail which includes insurance. Any chance I can get some of my investment back?

I received mine today as well. I can't imagine the effort and research that went into this.

My only complaint is not with the book itself...the postal service didn't treat it properly...the mailing container was ripped and about 15-20% of it got wet and discolored. It was sent Priority Mail which includes insurance. Any chance I can get some of my investment back?

You should be able to put a claim through your post office, as long as you can show them the packaging.

I received my copy yesterday. It arrived in excellent condition. I join it with others who have paid compliments on the quality of the book and the time and efforts expended to publish it. I noticed a photo in the back of the book showing Avantis loaded on railroad transporters being readied for the Las Vegas Drive Away. According to my dealer invoice my 63 Avanti (R4541) was to be delivered to Las Vegas as part of the Drive Away. I may be looking at my car in that photos. Thanks.

(o{}o)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine arrived today. Though the package was beat up, the Authenticity Manual was fine. Wow, what a great and thorough publication. Looking quickly, the photo reproductions are amazing.

To all those involved, a HUGE thank you. A job well done.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

I placed my order late and received the manual Wednesday. As above, my package was also beat up, and torn, but my manual was NOT fine... It had been bent in half to get it in my mailbox. The corners of the pages are rounded and there are numerous creases in the pages. I might try placing it under a couple of encyclopedias but I don't expect it to ever return to "coffee table" condition. If it was a car it would be a 'condition 2-3'. It just looks ratty! Great information, though...

Kind of glad I've held off on ordering till things get straightened out!

Most books are now arriving in great shape, despite the post office's best attempts to destroy mail. We replaced StudeNorm's book and a couple of others, as the U.S. Postal Service insures all priority mail packages. All books are sent in priority mail packages.

What an incredible resource has been created by the diligent work of Avanti mavens. I'm amazed at the quality of pics and information. Looks like I've got some more work to do on R3062 - ha. Kudos to all involved