Paxton Avanti!

mfg

The R3 I did had oil temp, and fuel pressure. . There is already a boost gauge in the dash. I always wondered why they would add a second one.

:D False, but I'll let mfg list the reasoning.

Spoiler, I'll be working on 1025 in New England again in a few weeks, the goal being its attendance at the Warwick meet.

Hi Geoff!, I'll leave it at FALSE,.....I'd like for you and your Dad to be the first ones to really discuss this very special Avanti in detail.

Hats off to both of you, and it indeed would be wonderful to see the car brought to the big Warwick international meet.....Best of luck with this!!....Ed

If anybody is "hanging on a cliff" the complete answer is contained in the 63R-1025 thread, also in this trivia section.

The R3 I did had oil temp, and fuel pressure. . There is already a boost gauge in the dash. I always wondered why they would add a second one.

Brad,

The two gauges are fuel pressure and blower pressure. Andy said that they had to be monitored because at high RPM if the blower pressure exceeded the fuel pressure that there would be fuel starvation. The very lean mixture could cause rapid catastrophic failure due to the high heat.

When drag racing 1025 Andy would take the engine to 8,000 RPM