Unique

IndyJimW

I’m watching the car commercial where the car owners have the bullhorns and are yelling out why they own their cars. The guy in the expensive sports car yells “To make up for my inadequacies.” The blond in the red convertible yells “I’m a spoiled daddy’s girl.” etc. So I look at my wife and oldest daughter and make the comment “I wonder what the Avanti says about me?” :) They look at each other and then my daughter says slowly “That you’re unique?” “Good answer” my wife quickly replies.

Somehow I think they mean “odd”. <_<

Jim

“I wonder what the Avanti says about me?” :) They look at each other and then my daughter says slowly “That you’re unique?” “Good answer” my wife quickly replies.

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P;)

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I’m watching the car commercial where the car owners have the bullhorns and are yelling out why they own their cars. The guy in the expensive sports car yells “To make up for my inadequacies.” The blond in the red convertible yells “I’m a spoiled daddy’s girl.” etc. So I look at my wife and oldest daughter and make the comment “I wonder what the Avanti says about me?” :) They look at each other and then my daughter says slowly “That you’re unique?” “Good answer” my wife quickly replies.

Jim

Perry, Hi Jim,

My Wife an 3 boys look at my 80 Avanti the same way,they call it the ugly car,I say its is so ugly its good looking ,my one sons wife calls it the James Bond Car,my wife may not like how it looks,but she sure likes the way it drives.