Bonneville Studes!

mfg

Sorry it's not twisted, it is just the angle I took the photo on.

I actually got sent the photo, and a few others by Andy G after conversing with him about our National meet in Perth years ago. I kept some photos and we actioned the rest at the meet.

Pb

4 hours ago, 1963r2 said:

Well I do plan on watching the Packers at Lambeau field one day. Hopefully soon before Aaron retires.

I would love to have a chat and look at your cars.

Pb

A Green Bay fan?? THAT'S GREAT!

I'm a stockholder...! 

We have something else in common besides our favorite car!!

GO PACK GO 😁.......Ed C

Edited by mfg
added text

8 hours ago, Nelson said:

You are more than welcome to stop by. Do you actually make the States once in awhile?

Not really but I would like to go again. I did go to the South Bend meet in 2007. 

Ed I would have liked to have bought a Packer share  last issue but they don't offer it to internationals except Canadians if I remember correctly.

58 minutes ago, 1963r2 said:

Not really but I would like to go again. I did go to the South Bend meet in 2007. 

Ed I would have liked to have bought a Packer share  last issue but they don't offer it to internationals except Canadians if I remember correctly.

I have a lot of respect for Rodgers..he's a premier quarterback in the NFL, however, he seems to be carrying a lot of 'baggage' as of late, and it may be time to give backup (Love) a chance?🤔