Avanti Wipes!

mfg

Which one of the  following 1963 Studebaker Avanti's contemporaries utilized similar 'angled' windshield wiper arms?

1) Chevrolet Corvette...2) Ford Falcon...3) Plymouth Valiant....or....4) Rambler American

As a semi-professional courtesy - I will wait for 'Pantera928'  to guess (err, I mean) answer this question.😁

19 minutes ago, mfg said:

And the 'PanMan' is CORRECT once again!!!!!

That is because i have owned Corvettes and my friends Dad had a Rambler American. It had vacuum wipers and he ran string out of the wind wing to pull them back as they would only move one way.🤣

3 minutes ago, pantera928 said:

That is because i have owned Corvettes and my friends Dad had a Rambler American. It had vacuum wipers and he ran string out of the wind wing to pull them back as they would only move one way.🤣

Well, I never owned even one Corvette but my neighbor (1950's) had the vacuum wipers - might as well not have any wipers at all almost!🤪

1 hour ago, wdaly said:

Well, I never owned even one Corvette but my neighbor (1950's) had the vacuum wipers - might as well not have any wipers at all almost!🤪

My first Stude was a 1947 Champion and every time you accelerated, the wipers would stop.🤣

2 hours ago, Nelson said:

So, do any interchange with the Avanti?

Well, the Ford  Falcon wiper arms definitely won't..They are the 'mirror image' of an Avanti wiper arm!

(I actually bought a pair at a flea market thinking I had 'scored'....until I got them home!!)

12 hours ago, Nelson said:

That’s too bad. Do you think the Avanti arm is a one use part?

It's hard to believe those arms are 'Avanti Only'...but I can't think of another vehicle that uses that style.