R4 Twin!

mfg

No, you are not correct. :)

The R4 car did not have the optional front and rear bumper guards, which the museum Daytona does have. 

In addition, the R4 car had a 'full package' grille badge (although it was installed in a curious higher position than all other '64 Lark grille badges that I have seen), while the museum Daytona does not have a 'full package' grille badge (at least, it did not have in 1988 when I took a number of pictures of the car when visiting the museum). 

23 minutes ago, r1lark said:

No, you are not correct. :)

The R4 car did not have the optional front and rear bumper guards, which the museum Daytona does have. 

In addition, the R4 car had a 'full package' grille badge (although it was installed in a curious higher position than all other '64 Lark grille badges that I have seen), while the museum Daytona does not have a 'full package' grille badge (at least, it did not have in 1988 when I took a number of pictures of the car when visiting the museum). 

Right,...but same exterior color?.... and I'm thinking black vinyl interior instead of red?

31 minutes ago, mfg said:

Right,...but same exterior color?.... and I'm thinking black vinyl interior instead of red?

The Car Life article says it was painted in a "Burgundy red exterior and matching red interior colors". 

2 hours ago, r1lark said:

The Car Life article says it was painted in a "Burgundy red exterior and matching red interior colors". 

I think the article's title was something like..."BUILD IT YOURSELF STUDEBAKER"