Upper & lower control arm bushings

Steve-Avanti

10 hours ago, Steve-Avanti said:

Happy New Year All!!

Does anyone know of any vendors that carry polyurethane bushings for the upper & lower control arms?  I've only been able to locate plain rubber at Studebaker International.  My Avanti is a 77.  Thx!!

Steve

You might try Dave Thibeault.

12 hours ago, Steve-Avanti said:

Is he the guy @ avantiparts.biz ?

No, Dave and his wife Janet run "Studebaker Parts and Services"... very dependable supplier...Best to  phone........978-897-3158

On 1/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, mfg said:

No, Dave and his wife Janet run "Studebaker Parts and Services"... very dependable supplier...Best to  phone........978-897-3158

Gentlemen, I called and spoke to Dave about him, possibly, having Polyurethane control arm bushings and he does not have them, nor does he carry them.

I have my 83 that needs a total front suspension rebuild, so I'll be utilizing his inventory asap.  

On 1/7/2023 at 2:01 AM, Steve-Avanti said:

Happy New Year All!!

Does anyone know of any vendors that carry polyurethane bushings for the upper & lower control arms?  I've only been able to locate plain rubber at Studebaker International.  My Avanti is a 77.  Thx!!

Steve

Russ at studebakerparts.com carries delrin bushings:  https://www.studebakerparts.com/studebakerparts/store/s/agora.cgi?p_id=334&xm=on

I have a set of Delrin bushings in my 83, Hard to tell how much they help with the new Moog springs, KGB shocks and Polyurethane sway bay bushings but it the best handling and riding 80 model years I'v driven in a long time.

"I have a set of Delrin bushings in my 83, Hard to tell how much they help with the new Moog springs, KGB shocks and Polyurethane sway bay bushings but it the best handling and riding 80 model years I'v driven in a long time."

Could you please provide the part numbers for the Moog Springs & KGB shocks? I sure would appreciate it.

Edited by GaryBe
spelling

• 1 month later...