Greasy Avanti!

mfg

I recently serviced the front suspension of a '64 Studebaker Avanti on which someone had earlier  installed '51-'52 Stude control arms.....(R1, Auto, P/S.)

I had to shoot grease into.....?...... grease fittings.

1) 18....2) 22.....3) 25.....or.....4) 26

Edited by mfg

15 minutes ago, Nelson said:

A guess here but if it was just the suspension then 14. If you add the steering system then another 7 and if it’s power steering you add one more for the ram. Just a guess.

But if you throw in U joints and clutch release bearing shaft and maybe more for stick shift cars it could be more. However, I think Im just missing a few somewhere in the suspension.

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

But if you throw in U joints and clutch release bearing shaft and maybe more for stick shift cars it could be more. However, I think Im just missing a few somewhere in the suspension.

You're going to need More grease!😗

2 hours ago, Nelson said:

Yes, I should have been a bit clearer......

I meant everything including steering when I wrote "front suspension"......I come up with 26!! ( remember '51-'52 control arms were installed on this Stude Avanti.

18 minutes ago, pantera928 said:

26. I am tired of counting the points in my head from memory and it is too cold and wet too actually check

You are CORRECT!

(and get some rest)