Windshield washer reservoir

Thom

Still looking for a windshield washer reservoir for my '87 Mike Kelly, South Bend built Avanti. It measures 12" long, 6" wide and 3" tall, white color. Any '87 to '91 owners out there familiar with this reservoir? I did find one for a '63 Corvette that is similar in shape but can't find the dimension for it. I am pretty certain that mine is not an "Avanti" part but I can not find who may have manufactured it.

Thanks pantera928. Yes, Dan Booth does have them and he is real proud of them at $120 each. Not my favorite vendor anyway. I ordered a replacement for a '63 Corvette that looks like it may fit.  If not, I'll return it. Jon Myer said these were used from late 70's thru late 80's, odd that they can't be found anywhere.

5 hours ago, Thom said:

Thanks pantera928. Yes, Dan Booth does have them and he is real proud of them at $120 each. Not my favorite vendor anyway. I ordered a replacement for a '63 Corvette that looks like it may fit.  If not, I'll return it. Jon Myer said these were used from late 70's thru late 80's, odd that they can't be found anywhere.

Interesting and yes, they are pricey. I bought one last year. Let us know how the Corvette option works out

• 2 weeks later...

The Corvette washer reservoir arrived.......and of course it does not fit (Corvettes must use a lot of windshield cleaner), so it will be returned. Guess I will attempt to track down the leak and see if it can be repaired.