Magnum 500 wheels wanted

pantera928

On 5/1/2022 at 10:42 PM, pantera928 said:

am looking for a set of used 15/7 magnum 500 wheels

I have the ones off my 74. Rough and not sure about 6 or 7 inch. I'll check if you're interested.

3 hours ago, Avanti83 said:

I have the ones off my 74. Rough and not sure about 6 or 7 inch. I'll check if you're interested.

Please do. Thanks

This wheel represents what they look like. Measurements are 3 3/4" back space while the width seems to be 6 1/2". It's hard to get good measurements as the tires are still on them. But I get 3 3/4 BS plus about 2 5/8" from front side. I'm measuring from the flat part of the wheel rim not the raised flange portion.

20220507_132317.jpg

20220507_132331.jpg

Magnum 500's are a good looking, very strong wheel...I like them, and have been running them on my '83 Avanti 'everyday driver' for at least the last twenty years.:)

3 hours ago, mfg said:

Magnum 500's are a good looking, very strong wheel...I like them, and have been running them on my '83 Avanti 'everyday driver' for at least the last twenty years.:)

I agree. I have wire wheels on my 1980 which are nice but a pain to clean.

Do you know what the width is of the original wire wheels? 6" or 7"?

3 hours ago, Avanti83 said:

I have 4, they are cheap if you want them, like free. Getting them to you is the question as the tires are still on them.

With the tires on them would make them expensive to ship indeed. I may be up your way later this Summer if you are not in a big hurry

4 hours ago, pantera928 said:

With the tires on them would make them expensive to ship indeed. I may be up your way later this Summer if you are not in a big hurry

No hurry, they are setting in a storage shed where they have been for a few years. The shed needs to come down sometime but I'll let you know if it becomes an issue.