New Avanti Owner

Elguan

Recently bought a project R1 off ebay, will pick the car up on Monday. I have been reading the various topics and thought I  should ask this question...what is the proper way to or protocol to have the car in an Avanti registry? I appreciate the heritage of the 63-64 R1 and R2's. Thank you in advance for any guidance 🙏 

39 minutes ago, Elguan said:

Recently bought a project R1 off ebay, will pick the car up on Monday. I have been reading the various topics and thought I  should ask this question...what is the proper way to or protocol to have the car in an Avanti registry? I appreciate the heritage of the 63-64 R1 and R2's. Thank you in advance for any guidance 🙏 

Assuming no serious rust issues, you bought a good restoration candidate.

Your car is already on the registry

https://www.studebaker-info.org/AVDB1/R2000/63R2125/63R2125x22102021/63R2125x22102021.html

Thank you. That's the car. We will have it in the air tomorrow and do a through inspection underneath. The R2 on BAT was familiar.  A YouTube series was done on the mechanical and cosmetic restoration.  The gentleman was very informative and thunk that will be a nice R2 to own. Thank you again for sharing your knowledge.