Avanti Trivia Players!

mfg

Avanti Trivia Players...........I apologize for the back-and-forth I've been having for quite some time with regnalbob......I am now going to permanently block him. (yes, I did that before, then relented and un-blocked him...but I've really 'had it' with the guy.

Let regnalbob harp/pester someone else! (Hopefully he wont)

26 minutes ago, mfg said:

Avanti Trivia Players...........I apologize for the back-and-forth I've been having for quite some time with regnalbob......I am now going to permanently block him. (yes, I did that before, then relented and un-blocked him...but I've really 'had it' with the guy.

Let regnalbob harp/pester someone else! (Hopefully he wont)

Let the pity party begin.

Not really a bad thing for me.

Blocking is the Forum version of sticking your head in the sand.

40 minutes ago, pantera928 said:

That banter was the best part.🤣

I'm afraid that is totally the truth - IOW - Entertainment!   We are ALL Avanti Fans in the end🥰

21 minutes ago, wdaly said:

I'm afraid that is totally the truth - IOW - Entertainment!   We are ALL Avanti Fans in the end🥰

Yes, I get it...foolishness like this can be  entertaining IF your not the person being harassed....Look, I realize the man has issues....but this habit of his of ONLY responding to one of my trivia questions if he thinks he can trip me up REALLY GETS OLD!....And he's been doing this for years!

Yes, regnalbob indeed got under my skin...and I simply feel the only way of keeping him from getting even worse is to block him on this forum.....Ed

please explain in detail the "blocking process". ie: can anyone on the forum "block" other folks they might have an issue with?

12 hours ago, arkus said:

please explain in detail the "blocking process". ie: can anyone on the forum "block" other folks they might have an issue with?

Well, it's really a 'last resort' action'........but anyway, a forum member taps on his screen name at the top right hand corner of view screen....A list of requests pops up.....On the list near bottom is "ignored users"......tap that and it explains how to block anther forum members content....Once again, it's a last sad resort, however sometimes it's really the only option when dealing with an unreasonable person.:(