Avanti Call!

mfg

1 hour ago, pantera928 said:

So what call needs to be made to avoid confrontation on what is a fun little forum?🙄

I'd say one way would be for more folks to post trivia questions!

I started this trivia thing back in 2014 for the enjoyment of any Avanti fan who might be interested.....I've always tried to keep it 'light'.

However, to have my questions constantly picked apart by a certain person is really getting tiresome. (It's probably time to throw in the towel)......Ed

1 hour ago, mfg said:

I'd say one way would be for more folks to post trivia questions!

I started this trivia thing back in 2014 for the enjoyment of any Avanti fan who might be interested.....I've always tried to keep it 'light'.

However, to have my questions constantly picked apart by a certain person is really getting tiresome. (It's probably time to throw in the towel)......Ed

Please don't. I enjoy it and sometimes learn things. I am on a few different car forums and I  try to help people and stay away from confrontation if at all possible

Oh man, please don't quit these little quizes. I sure don't know much about the Avanti i own but do enjpy learning from your questions. I'm sure many others feel the same way, at least sure hope so.