Avanti Night at LaSalle Kitchen & Tavern

wapanzica

Avanti Night at LaSalle Kitchen & Tavern

Wednesday May 4th will be Avanti night at the LaSalle Kitchen & Tavern in Downtown South Bend.

There will be a special Avanti themed burger along with a Raymond Loewy themed cocktail.

There will even be special parking for all Avanti’s and who know we may even have a little Avanti trivia thrown in for fun.

Plan on having dinner with your Avanti friends on Wednesday May 4 during the SDC International Meet.

We will have more details in the coming weeks.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.

See you all on the 4th.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Update to the Avanti Night at LaSalle Kitchen & Tavern this Wednesday in South Bend.

The Avanti Special with be 2 Avanti Burger for $30.00 and will include fries.

The Loewy Cocktail is $8.00 and is based on an old French cocktail called the Corpse Reviver

If beer is more your style the will have the Avanti Amber Ail from Studebaker Brewing for $4.00

I am still working through city red tape to get the reserved parking in front of the restaurant.

This special will run all evening but I plan on being at the restaurant between 5 - 8 to see all the cool Avanti's

Bill

2 hours ago, wapanzica said:

Update to the Avanti Night at LaSalle Kitchen & Tavern this Wednesday in South Bend.

The Avanti Special with be 2 Avanti Burger for $30.00 and will include fries.

The Loewy Cocktail is $8.00 and is based on an old French cocktail called the Corpse Reviver

If beer is more your style the will have the Avanti Amber Ail from Studebaker Brewing for $4.00

I am still working through city red tape to get the reserved parking in front of the restaurant.

This special will run all evening but I plan on being at the restaurant between 5 - 8 to see all the cool Avanti's

Bill

Love a good corpse reviver