RQB3263/81/305...

wildfelr

Good morning Avanti owners..... great show in  Gainesville, Fl yesterday, 160+ cars etc and perfect weather Kudos to Gainesville Street Rosa Club and all the volunteers for a well produced gathering...

I am here this morning because my drivers side power window will not go up ....it tries but only moves about 1/4 in.... I will be going to L&S Auto Trim (premier trim shop in Gville) soon to get the door panel removed ...... ideas please .....Bill in Florida

Very possibly the guide tracks are getting fouled up. You might be able to see that and get it up to secure it until that can be repaired/replaced once you remove the door panel. Doesn't sound like a serious repair issue

In the meantime,  if you want the window "UP" try grabbing that 1/4" exposed glass and pull Up while someone else operates the Up power window switch - worked for me (for awhile).

Good morning Bill, glad to see you have the Avanti out and about.

Just curious, is it just the door panel removal you want or complete removal and repair.

If it's just the panel removal, here's a shot of my door panel installed on the 74. You can see the location of the screws that hold it in place. You also need to pull the c-clip from the door handle and remove the lock lever along with the grab handle.. There may be another screw around the arm rest but I can't remember. IAC good luck.

74 door panel.jpg

Edited by Avanti83

Thanks folks ....Im taking it to L&S trim in Gville Tuesday the 29 to get the door panel removed.... ill keep my fingers crossed after that...RQB3263