Sky-Top seals

pantera928

From a forum post on 12/13/14 (ASR Sunroof repairs/parts)

Sky-top roofs were originally manufactured in St. Louis, Mo. They provided a lot of the sunroofs directly to Avanti. My 84 had a Sky-top roof, I am not sure when they discontinued using these in Avantis. Ernie retired and sold the business to Midwest Metal Fabrication of New Haven, Missouri in late 1991. They are somehow associated with Wenning Enterprises which has a website. They are located at 201 E Industrial Dr New Haven, MO , 63068

573-237-5500

I talked to them earlier this year and they indicated they still make and supply parts for the roofs but no longer repair them.

They indicated that the son of the former skytops parts supplier also located in St. louis, Auto Air Company now has a repair shop in Union Missouri and will repair these. I have misplaced his name and number but calling Midwest should provide that information.

I also know that Dan Booth has parts for Sky-tops.

I know this is old so I am not sure if it is still accurate.

2 hours ago, wapanzica said:

From a forum post on 12/13/14 (ASR Sunroof repairs/parts)

Sky-top roofs were originally manufactured in St. Louis, Mo. They provided a lot of the sunroofs directly to Avanti. My 84 had a Sky-top roof, I am not sure when they discontinued using these in Avantis. Ernie retired and sold the business to Midwest Metal Fabrication of New Haven, Missouri in late 1991. They are somehow associated with Wenning Enterprises which has a website. They are located at 201 E Industrial Dr New Haven, MO , 63068

573-237-5500

I talked to them earlier this year and they indicated they still make and supply parts for the roofs but no longer repair them.

They indicated that the son of the former skytops parts supplier also located in St. louis, Auto Air Company now has a repair shop in Union Missouri and will repair these. I have misplaced his name and number but calling Midwest should provide that information.

I also know that Dan Booth has parts for Sky-tops.

I know this is old so I am not sure if it is still accurate.

Thank you very much!