Avanti Magazine #197!

mfg

Really spectacular front cover photo on latest AVANTI MAGAZINE (Issue #197)....Taken at the Chicago Muscle Car Show in November of '21, the photo highlights a row of 1963 Studebaker Avantis displaying all the original Avanti colors!....BLINDING!! :o :D

4 hours ago, pantera928 said:

I hsven't got mine yet🙁

The were just mailed this past week, February 18 or 21, so you should be receiving your magazine soon, probably within the week.

🤑Your friendly Postal Worker?

Edited by wdaly

On 3/3/2022 at 2:26 AM, Peerlessgt2 said:

I got mine five days ago and I live in Sweden!

Marcus

They say things move a little slower in the southern USA. Did not realize it was that slow.🤣

I don't believe issues all get shipped at the same time...they go out in batches.  Once the Postal Service has them it's a real crap shoot and luck of the draw.  Sometimes I think the postal employees take a handful of mail...whether letters or magazines...toss them down the stairs and work their way up processing and send out the mail.

I was away for 2 weeks so Im not sure when delivery was, but, wow, great read as expected

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 8:34 PM, Avanti1963! said:

Lew, I tried to send you a message but it said you are not receiving any messages.  Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to reach you?  Thanks

Why don't you simply try editor Lew's e-mail address, which is always printed on the first page of Avanti magazine?:huh:..........editor@aoai.org