Help identifying OEM 63-34 owners manual and overhead light switch trim bezel

adam

I have a couple new overhead switch bezels or trim plates that I could use some help identifying. Please see attached pics. They are new and I assume fit 63-64, but not sure about later models.

Also, I have what I believe to be a new OEM 63-64 owners manual and accessory manual in the clear plastic sleeve.. I saw some reprints on Ebay, so I would like some help to confirm if  these are OEM. Any help is appreciated.

avanti bezel.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

The owners manual is for the '64 Avanti.  There were two (I believe) overheard switch plates but I don't know the difference between early and later...but they're interchangeable and work through the 1985 model years.

1 hour ago, Gunslinger said:

The owners manual is for the '64 Avanti.  There were two (I believe) overheard switch plates but I don't know the difference between early and later...but they're interchangeable and work through the 1985 model years.

There indeed were two switch plates...The earlier one is completely flat, while the second version is angled, to make it easier to see & read the printing.:)