Avanti II body parts

Larry

My 1977 Avanti II was rear-ended this past Friday. Body shop says it is fixable, given the right parts. If the insurance settlement is acceptable, I may choose to repair the car so, for the moment, I am initiating a search to see what parts may be available. For starters, I will need a right rear quarter panel, full rear body panel, rear bumper, right tail light assembly and, if not available through other sources. a rear window. Information from anyone will be appreciated.

Very sorry to read about the damage to your Avanti. Nostalgic Motor Cars might have a good deal of the parts you seek:

Avanti Parts

You might end up with something better then when you started if you can save the car.

Please post progress. I hope there weren't any injuries.

Best regards,

Joe Menacker

My 1977 Avanti II was rear-ended this past Friday. Body shop says it is fixable, given the right parts. If the insurance settlement is acceptable, I may choose to repair the car so, for the moment, I am initiating a search to see what parts may be available. For starters, I will need a right rear quarter panel, full rear body panel, rear bumper, right tail light assembly and, if not available through other sources. a rear window. Information from anyone will be appreciated.

Larry,

I have a 1977 that was hit in front. If you don't fix yours I would be interested in parts.Thanks Mike

Please reply to : damatom@netscape.net

Archived