Avanti trailer hitch wanted

pantera928

Darned if I can remember it's been so long ago but it is the correct hitch for an Avanti.

You might ask here and on the SDC forum for advice but I don't see holes in the rear bumper so there must have been some extra steel under there.

Bumper script.jpg

A quick shipping number for a package 22"x20"x8" weighing 20# seems about $35 by UPS so we're probably looking at $50 on the high end for total. I'll work with you on however you want to work out the payment and exact cost to Georgia.

Fedex and USPS were higher.

Edited by Avanti83

I sold a NOS Avanti trailer hitch a couple on months ago...if I remember the Fedex cost of shipping was just under $40 but I don't remember where it went as distance makes as big a difference as much as weight.  

Looks like $50 will cover everything through UPS. Let me know how you want to pay for it check, cash, Paypal are my options.

Packed up but it might take to 11/15 to send as my wife just had knee replacement surgery.

hitch pkg.jpg

On 11/10/2021 at 8:36 AM, pantera928 said:

Check or paypal work for me. Hope the recovery on the knee goes well. My wife did that last year. Recovery took some time but she is happy with the results

Sent you a PM with my address in it. 

When you send the check, PM me your address.

Edited by Avanti83